- ‘Vaccine resistant’ pertussis – in a way, yes. In a more accurate way, no.
- Why the Melanie's Marvelous Measles book rustles my jimmies
- The whooping cough vaccine – doesn’t increase your odds of getting any kind of whooping cough
- Whooping cough vaccination, pertussis and parapertussis: forty times more likely to be misunderstood?
- Hepatitis B vaccine: Preventing cancer, except for when it’s not actually given…
Ri Scarborough on ‘Vaccine resistant… Has Whooping Cough E… on ‘Vaccine resistant… ‘Vaccine resis… on Has Whooping Cough Evolved Aro… erniepaul69izereckt on Has Whooping Cough Evolved Aro… kill3rtcell on 02 – Innate immunity
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Just a quick follow up from the last post. Here’s that booster shot I said I’d get. While waiting the required 15 minutes before leaving my local community health centre I read the package insert, and I can tell you … Continue reading
Has Whooping Cough Evolved Around The Current Vaccine? Reflections On The (Then) Current Scientific Evidence
Before reading this post be aware that more recent news regarding these genes in wild pertussis population has come up, with American isolates recently identified to have lost all pertactin expression in a way not detectable to the previous normal … Continue reading