- ‘Vaccine resistant’ pertussis – in a way, yes. In a more accurate way, no.
- Why the Melanie's Marvelous Measles book rustles my jimmies
- The whooping cough vaccine – doesn’t increase your odds of getting any kind of whooping cough
- Whooping cough vaccination, pertussis and parapertussis: forty times more likely to be misunderstood?
- Hepatitis B vaccine: Preventing cancer, except for when it’s not actually given…
Ri Scarborough on ‘Vaccine resistant… Has Whooping Cough E… on ‘Vaccine resistant… ‘Vaccine resis… on Has Whooping Cough Evolved Aro… erniepaul69izereckt on Has Whooping Cough Evolved Aro… kill3rtcell on 02 – Innate immunity
Monthly Archives: December 2011
As is quickly shaping up as somewhat of a popular issue within the Skeptiverse, Meryl Dorey (president of the anti-vaccine lobby group the Australian Vaccination Network) will be giving a talk at this year’s Woodford Folk Festival. This fact has … Continue reading