- ‘Vaccine resistant’ pertussis – in a way, yes. In a more accurate way, no.
- Why the Melanie's Marvelous Measles book rustles my jimmies
- The whooping cough vaccine – doesn’t increase your odds of getting any kind of whooping cough
- Whooping cough vaccination, pertussis and parapertussis: forty times more likely to be misunderstood?
- Hepatitis B vaccine: Preventing cancer, except for when it’s not actually given…
Ri Scarborough on ‘Vaccine resistant… Has Whooping Cough E… on ‘Vaccine resistant… ‘Vaccine resis… on Has Whooping Cough Evolved Aro… erniepaul69izereckt on Has Whooping Cough Evolved Aro… kill3rtcell on 02 – Innate immunity
Monthly Archives: November 2010
The immune system is the collective term for the many mechanisms the body uses to protect us from infection. It isn’t one thing, but rather a complex system of many molecules, cells and organs which interact in very specific ways … Continue reading